All files are hosted on SourceForge.net , and as such are available from various mirror locations.
If you didn't find what you were looking for here, check the main PHPee.com project download section . There you'll also find the applications which are based on the Sourdough framework.
Unless you have good reasons you should always download the newest release from below:
- latest alpha version: 0.3.5-alpha [gzip ] [zip ] (Dec 08, 2007)
We give you the opportunity to test our latest versions. The archive files, that can be downloaded below, are auto-generated every night from our SVN repository . That means you are not downloading a stable package, but you get project source at exactly the state we left off yesterday evening. The packages may not be fully documented, some examples may not be working or sometimes they won't work at all.
You should not use these versions in a production environment, but only for testing purposes or if you would like to see, how our projects evolve. The latest official versions can be downloaded in the above section or directly over Sourceforge.net.
If you prefer to only browse the SVN repository, you may access it at https://trac.onlime.ch/public/ . For further information about SVN access, please refer to our Development  page.
Sourdough uses the following version naming scheme: x.y.z-kn
- x.y.z - Version number. We start with 0.1, and we will increment this number until 1.0.
- k - This string indicates the version state:
- alpha: The version is alpha. The code can be rewritten in future versions, and may not be compatible.
- beta: The version is beta. Bugs are fixed and there are new functions. We'll make an effort in making these versions compatible.
- RC: This is a 'release candidate'. Only bugs are fixed. All RC versions will be compatible. After this versions set, we will release the final version.
- n - Indicates the minor version number (alpha1, beta1, RC3...).
URL of this document: