We believe that good documentaiton is probably the single most important thing for a successful project. Still not everything is done yet, but there's already quite a bit of resources. Please let us know about areas that are unclear, helpful additions, etc.
- A quick install guide for a quick installation
- Getting Started
- Everything you (should) need to get started.
- Database Abstraction
- A detailed documentation for the database abstraction classes. Sourdough provides you with powerful database classes and the SQLHelper object that helps you build your SQL queries.
- Overview of all Sourdough components with a short explanation.
- Frequently asked questions. Well, questions, anyway.
- API Docs
- A nice API documentation, generated by PHPdocumentor 1.3.0 RC3 which finally supports PHP5 source. This is not yet completed and the URL might change pretty soon.
- There is also a downloadable version of the API-docs, available as snapshot.